Governor Fayose Cries Out am in pain, am in pain If anything should happen to me IG is responsible it




Governor Fayose is video addressing a mammoth crowd outside the government house moments ago. The governor collapsed after policemen fired teargas at the government House in Ado-Ekiti.


They (the police) are beating anybody who has any sign of PDP on them. They are not picking our calls; they’ve made up their minds to do this evil. I am in pain, I am in severe pain. I can’t turn this neck anymore. If anything happens to me, the Inspector-General of Police should be held accountable,  the governor told reporters while crying at the rally   he said.
He was rushed to the government House clinic and later to the emergence unit of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti.



Comments